Thursday, October 22, 2009

Next on my agenda was the main purpose of my trip: my 50th high school reunion!!!

Thursday, September 17 - After returning my rental car from the first portion of my trip, I met my old childhood buddy Carol at O’Hare airport for our trek to the suburbs. We then picked up my second rental car (don’t ask – it’s complicated!!!) and drove out to Huntley, Illinois to the home of our friend Karlith who was hosting the four-day slumber party! Sue, the fourth member of the “girls’ club” was already at Karlith’s awaiting our arrival. This was the first time in eight years that the four of us had gotten together! By the way, I wish to interject here that Karlith’s hubby Ed deserves to be awarded the Nobel “Peach” Prize for not only putting up with our raucous revelry but also for actually seeming to enjoy our company and taking pictures of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment